The Research Institute of the University of Bucharest (ICUB) opens a competition of grants for young researchers (maximum 5 years from their doctorate) who have a work contract with the University of Bucharest.
For more details, please see the information package (in Romanian)
The application submission system
Applications can be submitted at any time. However, applications submitted between 1 January and 31 May will be evaluated in the October/November panel, and the applications submitted between 1 June and 31 December will be evaluated in the April/May panel.
- The application form;
- CV and list of publications;
- Certification of PhD defense or copy of the PhD certificate;
- Sample writing (maximum 3 published articles/ papers/ patents);
- The research project (in English, maximum 5 pages; bibliography counts separately);
- The planned budget (“buget antecalcul”)
- Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with attachments in pdf format.
În cadrul acestei competiții există și categoria „regie”?
RE. Nu există această categorie în deviz. Bugetul se va distribui pe următoarele categorii: logistică și deplasări.